Chesapeake Haven is a quiet community located on the North side of Grove Point. We are at the head of the Bay in southern Cecil County, at the confluence of the Sassafras, Elk, North East and Susquehanna rivers in Earleville, Maryland.
What You’ll Find Here:
- A close knit, friendly community
- Mandatory, affordable homeowners association; CHHOA dues afford property owners with road and common area maintenance, snow plowing, mosquito control.
- Gated access to private beach
- Picnic area
- Kayak and canoe launch
- Rustic, serene setting where you can commute with nature
- Earleville: Convenience stores for food, liquor, bait, and ice
- Mt. Harmon Plantation: special events, nature walks, kayak ramp
- Stemmer’s Run: A boat launch with plenty of parking permits available via Cecil County
- Cecilton: Royal Farms (food, fuel, car wash), Dollar General, Mackie’s Hardware & Lumber, pizza and hoagies, fire and ambulance, library
- Chesapeake City: waterside dining, shopping, bed & breakfasts, marinas, SPCA
- Georgetown: waterside dining, marinas
- Galena: antiques, dining, pharmacy
- Middletown, DE : Dining, shopping, emergency and out-patient medical care